lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

Unit 5:Get to Work




JOB VOCABULARY

Job interview + activities

Covering Letters

Covering Letters tips

Now it's your turn
Read the following advertisement from a local newspaper

Saturday staff needed
We are looking for a confident, outgoing and polite young person to work in our busy music shop in High Street.
Working hours will be 9.00-5.00 on Saturdays. Pay 7.50 pounds per hour.


Write an application or covering letter for this job. Use the following guide and label it "Formal Letter"

Paragraph 1 (Where yousaw the ad and the job)
I saw your advertisement in _________________ and I am writing to apply for the job as _______.

Paragraph 2 (Information about yourself and your personality
I am ____ years old and I am a student at _______________. I am ________,______,____(Qualities).

Paragraph 3 (Work experience, you can invent)

Last Summer/ One year ago/... I worked as ______, My duties included _______..

Paragraph 4 ( Enclose with your letter)

I enclose my CV and recent photograph

Looking forward to hearing from you
Yours faithfully







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario